Learn About Gutters For Your Home
Nothing compliments a new roof more than new gutters. Roof Smart specializes in 6 ” seamless gutter installation. We can install them with or without replacing your roof. All gutters are custom and are made seamless on site from our mobile gutter machine. We also install custom inside and outside miters. We have a separate division to ensure you get the highest quality of service.
Does My Home Need Gutters?
In order to help you decide, we offer the following information on why installing gutters is actually beneficial to your home: Installing gutters around the eaves of your home could save you a lot of time and money in the long run by preventing water damage to your house. Gutters are necessary for most homes, unless your roof has long overhangs or your yard is steeply graded away from your house. Gutters redirect rainwater away from your house, lessen the erosion of topsoil and protect siding, windows and doors from staining and rotting with water damage.
Benefits of Having Gutters
- Gutters Help Preserve Your Landscaping
- Gutters Take Water Away From Your Homes Foundation
What Size Gutters Do I Need?
- 6-inch gutters are usually sufficient for pitched roof with asphalt shingles
- Most barrel tile and flat roofs will require 6-inch wide gutters
- Some tile roofs may require a larger, 7-inch gutter, depending on the pitch of the roof, height of the tiles and the length it extends past the edge of the roof. Your estimator will advise you of the proper size gutter your roof will require
- Downspout sizes vary, depending on the amount of water coming off the roof